5. You will get automated editing workflows running in under five minutes
How to create Automata photo editing workflow
1. Start Automata
2. Set name for your workflow
3. Select input folder
4. Add photo editing tools and adjustments for the workflow
5. Select output folder
6. Select output format and settings
7. Save workflow
8. Start workflow
Automata checks new and updated files from input folder, then process them and finally saves edited photos to the output folder. Automata Pro can also process entire sub-folder structure from the input folder. Multiple Automata Pro workflows can use same input or output folders.
6. Fix white balance, exposure and tone problems automatically
We have developed SoftColor Engine with C++, and we use hardware acceleration libraries to enhance performance. You will have tools that run fast, and they use optimal performance on your PCs and servers.
Ready to Get Started?
Download a fully working free Automata trial. You will get automated editing workflows running in under five minutes.