Photo editing workflow
Automata Server uses hot-folder workflows for photo editing automation
Photo editing automation in Automata Server utilizes hot-folder workflows. Each workflow has input and output folders which are checked automatically for new or modified files. Hot-folders are also called as watched folders.
Hot-Folder based batch processing
- Unlimited workflows, create as many as you want.
- Automatic processing on the background
- Full parallel processing support
- Multiple workflows for same folders (input or output)
- You can loop workflows (First workflow output is input for second workflow)
In hot-folder workflows, Automata Server checks workflow’s input folder periodically for new or modified files. Then Automata Server process those files automatically. Processed files Automata Server saves to the workflow’s output folder.
Multiple Automata workflows can use same input and output folders. You can loop multiple workflows working together, for examples one workflow’s output folder can be input folder for another workflow.